Waypoint TV and GarminGuru Present: The Garmin Livescope Masterclass
How To Master The Most Advanced and Effective System in Bass Fishing
It's Not Just About The Settings
- The most common question that I get asked is "what are your settings"? I'm happy to answer that question, and I have many times on my YouTube channel, Garmin Guru. But if you just use one setting for your Livescope, that's like buying a beautiful manual transmission sports car and only being able to drive in first gear. You're not even close to the true potential of that car. Likewise, there is so much more to Livescope than just one list of settings!
- There are a few key components to using livescope effectively. The first is proper setup, wiring, calibration, and transducer mounting and orientation so you can get a consistent, clear picture and know what you're looking at. The second is understanding settings, modes, and color palettes and how they affect your picture. This is where true mastery of the livescope system and finding fish is achieved, and I teach you all of it in this course.
- With the knowledge of this course and consistent time on the water, you will be able to adjust your Livescope system for the varying weather and water conditions, time of day, the method of fishing, depths of the water column, and specific species.
- It's undeniable that the Garmin Livescope system is the most effective piece of technology on the modern bass boat today. In fact, in the 2022 Bassmaster Classic, 9 of the 10 top finishers fished with Livescope, including champion Jason Christie. Livescope has helped thousands of anglers become better fisherman, but thousands more have not seen a significant increase in the amount of fish caught because they don't know how to use it to it's full potential.
- I created this online course because I loved helping people on the water, but I had too many of my followers calling me asking me to help them than I could keep up with. In this online course, I walk you through exactly what I teach on my on the water courses, but in the comfort of your living room. I'm so excited to see you here and I can't wait to see the improvements that you make on the water!
Garmin Livescope has won more Bass fishing tournaments than any other piece of technology. It's time to catch up and start fishing like the pros.
Optimal Battery & Wiring
Battery and wiring needs are a critical element to get your Livescope to function properly. Learn how to manage interferance with battery placement and wiring so you can get good, clean power to your unit for a solid, clear picture.
Calibration is one of the most important steps in setting up your Livescope. From everything to automatic orientation to AHRS to marking waypoints, calibration can make the difference betwen success and inacuracy.
Learn how to make an adjustment on your unit, know exactly what you're adjusting, and how it affects your picture. Walk the fine line between detail and clarify with in-depth instruction on every setting on the Livescope system and how they can help you find more fish.
Transducer mounting options are only limited to your imagination, but Randy walks you through the options he likes and the advantages and disadvantages of each one. Learn orientation, LVS34 Foward and Perspective, LVS32 Forward and Down, and LVS32 Perspective Mode.
Modes & Color Palettes
When do you know when and how to use forward mode and perspective mode? Do you know what all of the 17 different color palettes highlight? Learn how to choose the best mode and color palettes for each situation.
Fish identification on Livescope can be tricky, but Randy show you how to identify a bass from a panfish, and the concepts behind it to help you more accurately see what is below the surface.
I can teach anyone how to find more fish with higher consistency, regardless of weather or season. See what some of my students are saying!
I started fishing when I was very young, around 6 years old when I can remember fishing off my Great Grandfather's dock. I can remember ver vividly him telling me that if I caught it, I had to clean it. That lesson of respect for what you catch has remained with me to this day.
My favorite way of fishing is targeting isolated fish and that leads into my advice for fisherman wanting to take their game to the next level. They need to learn to maximize their electronics and approach fishing with a hunter's approach and get off the beaten path to find fish people don't look for.
My favorite fishing memory is my first fish caught on a frog, and oldscum prog. That explosion had me hooked forever. My hero is my stepdad, Mark Spillers, who took on the job of being my dad when he didn't have to be.
My day job has always been in the forestry industry and all that applies. My favorite part of fishing is trying to control and figure out something that is uncontrollable and something that changes constantly. Patrick Walters literally ruined me when he unlocked Livescope fishing on the bass level and so my obsesion started. After that I have spent thousands of hours without even having a rod in my hand, learning and crafting my knowledge of Livescope.
Contrary to what many people believe about Livescope, it doesn't assure you of catching more fish. It does give you a better understanding of the way fish react to you baits and the way your baits react underwater. That knowledge allows you to put more fish in the boat faster and with better efficiency than ever before. Plus it's just fun watching them hit your bait.
Last but not least I want to thank God, without him I am nothing. I want to thank the love of my life, my wife Katie. She is my biggest fan and has blessed me with two great kids: Drake and Sophia. I could not forget my oldest son Fisher and my first daughter Lake. They made me the dad I am today and my life would not be the same without these blessings.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE MASTER CLASS PRODUCT PAGE
NOT READY TO PURCHASE YET?
GET 5 FREE LESSONS FROM THIS MASTERCLASS DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX