SmartController Wireless Remote
Take control of your Raymarine SeaTalk® network with the powerful SmartController wireless handheld remote. Set a new course to steer or monitor vital instrument and navigation data in the palm of your hand. Big on features, the waterproof SmartController is lightweight and compact for easy handling. The bright backlit display and ergonomic keypad offer straightforward operation with access to up to eight user defined data pages.
The SmartController features a rechargeable batteries that can be easily charged right from the SeaTalkr network power supply.
- A crisp, high contrast 64 x 127 dot matrix display
- Backlit display and keypad
- Up to eight user definable data pages
- Single, dual or four line data displays
- Graphical CDI (Course Deviation Indicator) display
- Raised profile on Standby button for easy indentification in the dark
- Keylock security
- Rechargeable via SeaTalkr network
- Add additional base stations for extended range
- Add handsets for additional users and customize for each user
- Up to 32 feet (10 meters) wireless operating range from the base station
- Signal strength indicator
- Pre-registered - each unit leaves the factory already registered to the base station
Upgrade Your Autopilot to Wireless
SmartController Wireless Autopilot and Instrument Remote
(L to R: SmartController Remote, Wireless Base Station linked to SeaTalk Instruments, Autopilot System)
Upgrading your network to wireless is fast and easy thanks to SeaTalk networking. Simply connect the wireless base station into your existing SeaTalk network, and you're done!