GPSMAP® 1042xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder GN+
You're a cruiser or sailor who prefers a keypad and wants built-in sonar and mapping. You need this all-in-one 10" chartplotter to guide the way.
Experience an advanced all-in-one solution with our 10” GPSMAP® 1042xsv keyed combo. It features a large, bright screen coupled with a keypad interface and multifunction control knob. It comes with built-in support for Garmin CHIRP sonar along with CHIRP ClearVü™ and CHIRP SideVü™ scanning sonars. The combo also supports Panoptix™ and LiveScope™ sonar products and a wide range of other transducers (sold separately). Use built-in Wi-Fi® technology to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® smartphone app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, and more. Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more. Garmin Marine Network support allows sharing of sonar, maps, user data, radar, IP cameras, and live sonar among multiple units. Plus, there’s NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity support, including autopilots, digital switching, weather, media, VHF, AIS, and other sensors. These units also include integrated ANT® connectivity support for use with compatible quatix® smartwatches, the gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument, and wireless remote controls (sold separately). Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.) Plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content. The combo also includes Quickdraw Contours software and the Quickdraw Community on our Garmin Connect™ online network. See RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim and more for up to four compatible Mercury® engines by using the SmartCraft® Connect gateway.
- Large, bright 10” screen with keypad interface and multifunction control knob
- Built-in support for Garmin CHIRP sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü™ and CHIRP SideVü™ scanning sonars (transducers sold separately)
- Supports Panoptix™ and LiveScope™ sonar products (transducers sold separately)
- Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations; plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content
- Built-in Wi-Fi® technology capabilities for the ActiveCaptain® app
- See RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim and more for up to four compatible Mercury® engines by using the SmartCraft® Connect gateway
- Supports the Garmin Marine Network; allows sharing of sonar, radar, maps, user data, and NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity support, including autopilots, digital switching, weather, media, VHF, AIS, and other sensors
- Includes Quickdraw Contours map drawing software
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features include laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data, and more
- Integrated ANT® connectivity support for use with compatible quatix® smartwatches, the gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument, and remote controls (sold separately)
What's In The Box?
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- Bail mount with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
- GPSMAP x2 chartplotters are preloaded with Garmin Navionics+ offshore, coastal, and inland water charts for the U.S. and Canada
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Product : GARMIN GPSMAP 1042XSV COMBO GPS/FISHFINDER GN+
Manufacturer : Garmin
Manufacturer Part No : 010-01740-50
Product : GARMIN GPSMAP 1042XSV COMBO GPS/FISHFINDER GN+
Where do I start! This man is a genius, I may have ordered a amateurs dream from this man, went all out on garmin products from gpsmap screens to the live scope lv34 and to juice them up I went with all powerhouse batteries and charging units! Well now on the boat I’m staring at this out dated minnkota and it just looked out of place so I went ahead and ordered up the KRAKEN! I can’t stop bragging on how much you have helped me, even face timing me on the water to fine tune my Livescope, there is no big box store that could even come close to offer this level of customer service! You will forever be my go to company! Thank you again!Yoshi Johnson, Illinois
Very fast shipping. Very knowledgeable guy to deal with. I inquired after hours and Chad responded quickly and chatted with me for way longer than necessary because I knew nothing about livescope. Who offers there cell phone number to call with any install questions??? Chad does. I got a friend request from him and accepted. Felt like I bought from someone who values my purchase as well as my friendship. We may never meet but I feel like I have gained a great friend. Thanks Chad for all your time spent explaining what I wanted and giving me choices. This won't be my last purchase..Mark Teel, Texas
It has been a pleasure dealing with Chad at Chaddy Boys! I had contacted him many times on the phone and has been very helpful! I felt like we had been old friends for a long period of time! Chad sent me many quotes and was very helpful on choosing the electronics setup I was seeking! I ordered my unit and received it on exact date I was quoted! I will definitely be buying from Chaddy Boys again!Shane Bramlett
This 16 volt battery and Run and Gun Charger is the only way to outfit your boat. Fish all day with no worries. Chad is very knowledgeable and helpful with the everything you need for a great day on the water. Now just waiting for a 36 volt to have the perfect setup. Thanks Chad.
Update* Well we just installed the second battery and run and gun charger. Took out 3 lead acid and about 120 lbs. Looking forward to the new system. Gonna be awesome. Thanks again ChadHeather & Randy Moore, Florida/Canada
We offer on the water Face-Time calls for product install, setup & graph tuning for side-Imaging, down-imaging & livescope! I took this side scan image 4 years ago.
How many fish do you count?
Lets get it straight, we’re anglers first..
Never trust a skinny chef. My staff & I are all believers in the product we sell & USE. Whether it’s weekends at the lake, Wednesday night derbys, or the Bassmaster Elite Series. We've got you covered. We pride ourselves on answering the phone & providing you excellent customer service.