Multi-WAN 3 Source Programmable Gigabit Router
Aigean’s Multi-WAN routers enable networks to switch between multiple internet sources without adversely affecting the onboard local network. Coupled with advanced features such as failover and smart switching, a vessel’s connection to the internet is more robust, secure, and faster than with a single-source configuration.
Most modern vessels are equipped with multiple means of connecting to the internet, via ship-to-shore Wi-Fi, cellular, and satellite providers. Aigean’s Multi-WAN routers couple these sources together, creating a seamless experience, ensuring you are always connected.
Aigean’s MFR models are extremely easy to use and get started with. Forget tinkering with networking settings to get your system online, no networking knowledge is required.
- Program alerts and limits on incoming sources to prevent airtime overages
- Easily switch between mulitple internet sources
- Simple failover capability to ensure the nework is always online
- Full Gigabit transfer speeds on all ports
- Intel x86 hardware for maximum performance and longevity
- 12vDC and 110vAC (with included apapter)
Manufacturer : Aigean Networks
Manufacturer Part No : MFR-3
Affirm and Shop Pay Installments
Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumershttps://www.affirm.com/licenses.