Airmar Foul Free Kit Transducer Coating
Airmar Foul Free Transducer CoatingModel: FF15K
- Foulfree™ is simple to apply and lasts for up to two years
- Transducer safe: Airmar certifies that Foulfree™ coating on its transducers results in no loss in transducer performance
- Nontoxic: Foulfree™ is nontoxic and will not leach harmful chemicals into the surrounding water
- Propspeed®’s patented coating formula is proven effective on vessels around the globe
- 15 ml tube covers 1 square foot (.30 m) of surface area
Any marine growth or fouling on the face of a transducer can reduce sensitivity, decreasing bottom-echo returns and fish target intensity. It can also increase the turbulence over the face of the transducer causing aeration and loss of bottom contact. Solving these challenges in the best possible manner is the reason that Airmar teamed with Propspeed® to develop Foulfree™ fouling release coating for transducers. The proprietary clear coat forms a slick surface that marine growth can’t grab onto, keeping your transducer surface clean and clear.
*Airmar certifies that the application of Foulfree™ coating on its transducers results in no loss in transducer performance.
What's in the Box:
- 15 ml tube of Foulfree™
- XD Clean wipe
- applicator brush
- light abrasive pad