Pro Installer buss bars are designed for flexibility and scalability. The snap-out side skirts allow for additional cable entry, and radius ends improve cable routing options. it is easy to link other Pro Installer products to the buss bars because of the common interconnection height in the product line.
- Compact footprint saves space
- Clear, polycarbonate covers insulate and protect on three sides
- Secure cover attachment does not interfere with cabling
- Snap-out skirts for flexible cable entry
- Radiused ends improve cable routing
- Long, threaded studs to connect up to (4) large cable lugs
- Plated brass nuts and stainless steel studs prevent thread galling during tightening
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : BEP Marine
Manufacturer Part No : 777-BB8S-650
UPC : 843687006725
Affirm and Shop Pay Installments
Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumershttps://www.affirm.com/licenses.