Reef Sunglasses Matt Grey, Grey Silver Flash Mirror Lens Cat.3 - AntiSalt Coating with Floatable Cord
The most advanced sun wear system for water sport activities. H2Optix was very meticulous when developing this unique system, because they know what is needed when it comes to serious water sports. This is why the entire H2Optix line is equipped with our Marine Vision System.
- 100% Polarized/Fit Large/Base Curve 8/Removable Side Shield
- AntiSalt Coating: Anti-scratch and hydrophobic coating elements combine to protect the flash mirrored lens against salt damage and make cleaning easy.
- 100% Of Collection Polarized: H2Optix Lenses are formulated for superior visual acuity and maximum polarized glare protection.
- 100% UV protection up to 400 nm
- High Impact Resistance: Meets or exceeds ANSI Standard Z80.3 for impact resistance.
- Floatable Frames: TPX (PolyMethylPentene) is an innovative floatable plastic frame material. Flexible, durable and ultralight.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : H2Optix
Manufacturer Part No : H2010
Affirm and Shop Pay Installments
Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumershttps://www.affirm.com/licenses.