Humminbird Helix5 Chirp G2 Ice Sonar Gps System
Shipping calculated at checkout.
What's in the Box:
Humminbird ICE Helix 5 CHIRP GPS G2Model: 410970-1
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Digital Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won't show you. Humminbird Dual Spec CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range. Easily see fish, your lure and activity along the bottom. Get high-resolution returns in both flasher and traditional 2D sonar views.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Interference Rejection: Six settings keep competing sonar signals from cluttering your screen, giving you a clear view all day long, in both sonar and flasher modes.
- Internal Precision GPS Built-in: Take the guesswork out of finding your fishing spot. Pinpoint your location and mark waypoints of your most productive areas. Navigate out to your spot and back safely.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard Basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes.
- Micro SD Card Reader: Single card reader slot used for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time. (open-water application only)
- High-speed LCD: Digital read-out shows your exact depth, as well as a latency-free digital flasher and customizable graph view with up to 8-times zoom.
- Portable Carrying Case: Take your fishing system on the go. The soft-sided carrying case protects your Humminbird for safe transport. Conveniently fits in a five-gallon bucket.
- New Cable and Transducer Management: Built-in cable wrap allows you to easily select the specific amount of transducer cable for your fishing situation. And when transporting your unit, rest assured the transducer and 8 foot transducer cable are stored and protected.
- Year-Round Capable: The ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 works with all compatible HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS transducers. Simply install an accessory transducer on your boat, and change your settings to "Open Water" mode.
|Display Size - Diagonal||5""|
|Display Pixel Matrix||800H x 480V|
|Sonar-Standard||Dual Spectrum CHIRP|
|Sonar-Coverage||15° & 21° @ -3dB|
|Sonar-Optional||50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP|
|CHIRP - Frequencies Supported||83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), High (130-250 kHz), Low (28-75 kHz), Med (75-155 kHz)|
|Sonar-Frequencies Supported||50/83/200 kHz|
|Features||Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, CHIRP Digital Sonar, Portable|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Micro SD|
|Power Draw||600 mA|
|Power Input||10.8-20 VDC|
|Power Output Peak-to-Peak||4000 Watts|
|Power Output RMS||500 Watts|
|Screen Snap Shot||Included|
|Transducer Included||XI 9 1521|
|Transducer Mount Location||Portable|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points||Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points|
|Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility||Yes|
|Navionics Platinum + Compatibility||Yes|
|Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility||Yes|
|Interference Rejection||6 Modes|
|Battery Included||12V 9 Amp Hours|
|View Preset Keys||Yes|
|X-Press Menu System||Yes|
|Custom Digital Readout||Yes|
|Custom View Selections||Yes|
|Display Colors Grayscale||256 Color|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
What's in the Box:
- ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 Fish Finder
- XI 9 1521 Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer and Cable
- 9 Amp Hour Battery and Charger
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Portable Ice Bag
REFUNDS/ RETURNS & POLICY
Shipping Policy | Thank you for visiting and shopping at ChaddyBoys.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy. All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Most orders ship same day if placed before 12pm EST. Shipping times range from 5-10 days on average with COVID. Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout ***Oversized items will cost more for shipping. Oversized items will be marked at checkout*** ( Chad Smith) Owner
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 29 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at Chaddy@ChaddyBoys.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at Chaddy@ChaddyBoys.com. Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Exceptions / non-returnable items Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.