Infinity 1022MLT 10"" Multi-Element Marine Subwoofer w/Grille - Titanium [INF1022MLT]Model: 1022MLT
- IPx5 Rated: Marine-grade materials & components to suit the demands of a harsh outdoor environment with an IPx5 marine rating
- Cosmetic Appeal: Product family look and feel to meet the needs of our Infinity customers
- Outdoor Performance: Accentuated performance at frequencies heard in an open-air environment
- Product Value: Great performance at an affordable price point
- RGB Lighting: Multi-color RBG LED lighting engineered to withstand the harshest environment and keep the party going all night long
- Marine Design: Bridge mounted (grille mounted) tweeters to avoid water intrusion past the woofer cone
- Balanced Dome Tweeters: Weather resistant tweeters deliver a smooth high-frequency response and increased power handling for highs and mids, which equates to more lifelike sound from vocals, cymbals, brass instruments and pianos
Infinity Reference Marine Speakers are ready to take on your next outdoor adventure. These fully marinized speakers not only deliver Infinity sound, but they also feature RGB lighting to bring the sound to life. Engineered to withstand sun, salt, sea spray and wash downs, they feature sealed motor structure, UV resistant one-piece cast-polymer baskets, a sealed magnet and rubber surrounds. The polypropylene cone and balanced dome tweeter provide great bass, smooth highs and lots of output to ensure every note can be heard loud and clear.
Their one-piece polymer basket is designed to stand the test of time, even after long exposure to the sun and salt. Rubber surrounds offer superior edge protection and are much more reliable than foam. And a grille-mounted tweeter allows the front of the woofer cone to be sealed, protecting the motor structure from sea spray.
Infinity speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. Infinity freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time. In the case of our marine speakers, we add salt, spray and UV to ensure that they provide years of enjoyment without missing a beat.
For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with Infinity. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition — we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent Infinity sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.Specifications
|Power Handling||250W RMS, 750W peak|
|Sensitivity (@ 2.83V)||89dB|
|Frequency Response||25Hz — 500kHz|
|Outer Diameter||10.6" (268mm)|
|Cutout Diameter||9.2" (233mm)|
|Mounting Depth||4.4" (112mm)|
|Top Height||1.4" (36mm)|