HotShot 3 Washdown Pump - 12V - 3 GPM - 50 PSI
Years of clean decks and satisfaction in the form of robust and reliable high-flow and high-pressure diaphragm pumps. The Jabsco legacy of exceptional products continues with this updated and improved lineup of washdown pumps and kits.
HD (Heavy Duty) models include a wider diameter motor with a powder coated shell, cast aluminum endbells and lower housing to improve pressure capability and life.
Standard models provide exceptional performance in an economical footprint. A plastic housing protects the motors from corrosion.
- Co-molded diaphragm technology for long life and durability
- HD models feature heavy duty, motors and cast aluminum lower housings which allow for long-life, even at high pressures
- Efficient and quiet operation
- Integrated, sealed pressure switch for on-demand operation
- Self-priming allows for installation versatility
- Can run dry without damage
- Quick connect ports for ease of installation, servicing, and maintenance
- Vibration dampening mounting feet
- Full kit versions available which include 25' (7.6m) hose coil
- Motor design: Brushed, permanent magnet TENV
- Pumphead upper housing material: Glass fiber reinforced polypropylene
- Diaphragm: Co-molded TPV
- Check valves: EPDM
- Max inlet pressure: 30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
- Fluid temperature range: 32°F – 140°F (0°C – 60°C)
- Dry self-priming capability: 7ft min (2.1m min)
- Certifications: CE, ISO8846, RCM
- Ingress protection: IPX6
Fittings & Accessories:
- Quick Connect straight hosebarb and GHT fittings. Size varies by model.
- Inline 40 mesh Quick Connect strainer
- Trigger nozzle & Quick Connect hose adapters
- No kit versions with hose offered
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Jabsco
Manufacturer Part No : 32305-5012-3A
UPC : 671880841818
Affirm and Shop Pay Installments
Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumershttps://www.affirm.com/licenses.