Par-Max HD5 Heavy Duty Water Pressure Pump - 12V - 5 GPM - 60 PSI
HD (Heavy Duty) models include a wider diameter motor with a powder coated shell, cast aluminum endbells and lower housing to improve pressure capability and life. Available in configurations up to 6 GPM (23 LPM) and 60 PSI (4.1 BAR), these pumps deliver exceptional performance.
Standard models provide good performance in an economical footprint. These configurations are available in 1-3 GPM, perfect for vessels with 1-3 outlets. A plastic housing protects the motors on these units from corrosion.
- Co-molded diaphragm technology for long life and durability
- HD models feature heavy duty, motors and cast aluminum lower housings which allow for longlife, even at high pressures
- Efficient and quiet operation
- Integrated, sealed pressure switch for on-demand operation
- Self-priming allows for installation versatility
- Can run dry without damage
- Quick connect ports for ease of installation, servicing, and maintenance
- Vibration dampening mounting feet
- Equipped with integrated bypass module to reduce cycling and provide smoother flow
- Motor design: Brushed, permanent magnet TENV
- Pumphead upper housing material: Glass fiber reinforced polypropylene
- Diaphragm: Co-molded TPV
- Check valves: EPDM
- Max inlet pressure: 30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
- Fluid temperature range: 32°F – 140°F (0°C – 60°C)
- Dry self-priming capability: 7ft min (2.13m/min)
- Certifications: CE, ISO8846, RCM
- Ingress Protection: IPX6
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Jabsco
Manufacturer Part No : P501J-118S-3A
UPC : 671880841955
Affirm and Shop Pay Installments
Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumershttps://www.affirm.com/licenses.