Lowrance Active Imaging Transducer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Lowrance Active ImagingModel: 00014490001
- Active Imaging is a new scanning sonar technology that provides incredibly detailed, high resolution imaging sonar without sacrificing any range
- Active Imaging transducers accomplish this by better directing the SideScan beams which increases resolution and improves range performance
- The Active Imaging stand alone transducer lets the user combine the new Active Imaging transducer with a separate CHIRP transducer for dual transducer installs.
- Active Imaging operates at 800kHz or 455kHz with maximum ranges of 150ft (800kHz) or 300ft (455kHz)
- Active Imaging utilizes the latest techniques in sonar signal generation
- Active Imaging transducers are constructed of a polymer that reacts to sound waves more closely to water. This ensures that no sonar signal is lost during transmit or receive
- Active Imaging transducers include separate sonar elements for SideScan transmit and receive Separating transmit and receive allows Active Imaging to have an incredibly fast ping speed (Ping speed directly correlates to image resolution). Additionally, these separate elements focus more of the sonar signal outwardly, increasing the sonar signal to the sides and leading to better range performance
- Active Imaging sonar offers no compromise high resolution detail to users
- 800kHz operation covers many use cases and ranges.
- With 800kHz range and resolution capabilities users do not need to choose between seeing in
- High resolution IPS screens of NSS evo3 and HDS Live show the full image, allowing the user to see the entire underwater environment
- Active Imaging transducers do not require any modules or extra hardware for use with next-generation displays
Active Imaging transducer: Provides Active Imaging technology for SideScan and DownScan: 7.6 m (25 ft) cable with 9 pin connectorSpecifications
|Operating temperature||-15°C to +55°C (+5°F to +131°F)|
|Storage temperature||-30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)|
|Cable length||7.6 m (25 ft)|
|Mounting options||Transom, flush step, and jackplate mounting|
|Output||SideScan imaging, DownScan imaging and temperature|
|Frequency||455 kHz and 800 kHz|
|Max depth||DownScan: 91 m (300 ft): SideScan: 91 m (300 ft) side range at 455 kHz, 46 m (150ft) side range at 800 kHz|
|Operating speed||DownScan and SideScan: 9 knots (10 mph)|
REFUNDS/ RETURNS & POLICY
Shipping Policy | Thank you for visiting and shopping at ChaddyBoys.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy. All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Most orders ship same day if placed before 12pm EST. Shipping times range from 5-10 days on average with COVID. Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout ***Oversized items will cost more for shipping. Oversized items will be marked at checkout*** ( Chad Smith) Owner
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 29 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at Chaddy@ChaddyBoys.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at Chaddy@ChaddyBoys.com. Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Exceptions / non-returnable items Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.