Maretron DSM570 5.7"" Color
- AC power (Average Frequency, Voltage and Current, Phase-Neutral Frequency, Voltage and Current, Phase-Phase Frequency, Voltage and Current
- Anchor Watch
- Battery / DC (Voltage, Current, Battery Temperature, Battery State of Charge, Battery Time Remaining, Ripple Voltage, Power)
- Depth (Water Depth, Depth below Transducer)
- Electrical (Resistance)
- Electrical Distribution (Switch/Breaker, Breaker Current, On/Off/Error Counters, On/Off/Error Timers)
- Engine Monitor (Boost Pressure, Hours, Coolant Pressure, Coolant Temperature, Exhaust Gas Temperature, Fuel Pressure, Fuel Rate, Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Tachometer, Tilt/Trim, Voltage, Fuel Ecomony, Fuel Consumption, Percent Load, Percent Torque, Trip Fuel Used, Warning Indicators)
- Environment (Barometer, Heat Index, Humidty, Temoperatures, Wind Chill)
- Fluid Flow (Flow Rate, Trip Volume)
- Fuel management (Distance to Empty, Time to Empty, Total Fuel Capacity, Total Fuel Level, Total Fuel Consumption, Total Trip Fuel Used, Total Fuel Economy, Total Fuel Renmaining)
- GPS (COG, Lat/Lon, SOG, Satellites, Time, Accuracy)
- Heading (Heading, Rate of Turn, Variation)
- Humidity (Inside, Outside, User Defined
- Indicators (Status, , On/Off/Error Counters, On/Off/Error Timers)
- Mechanical (dB, Force, Strain)
- Motion (Acceleration, Angle, Angular Velocity, Angular Acceleration, Distance, Rotation Rate, Velocity)
- Navigation (BOD, BTW, COG, XTE, DTW, ETA, Lat/Long, Rolling Road, Set/Drift, SOG, TTG, VWG, Waypoint Number and Name)
- Pressure / Vacuum
- SMS (Status, Signal Strength)
- Speed (Through Water, Over Ground, Total Log, Trip Log)
- Tanks (Capacity, Level, Remaining)
- Time (Local, UTC, Moon Phase, Sunrise, Sunset, Twilight)
- Transmission (Gear, Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Warning Indicators) Vessel (Heave, Pitch, Roll, Trim Tabs, Keel)
- Watermaker (Sea Recovery Status display)
- Wind (Apparent direction and speed, True direction and speed, Groud direction and speed)
Maretron's DSM570 is a high-resolution sunlight viewable color display that allows easy interpretation of NMEA 2000® instrument and navigation data through custom display configurations, featuring an easy-to-use five-key illuminated keypad.
Unlike traditional single-display units, DSM570 users can choose numeric, gauge, or graph formats in single or multiple displays, with cycling options possible for a wide range of favorite data. These multiple display options conserve mounting space and reduce overall system cost.
The DSM570 will directly connect with any NMEA 2000® network and display any or all information captured throughout the vessel. Various audio and visual alarms are also programmable.
The DSM570 displays a multitude of information including AC power, battery, depth, engine, environment, fuel management, GPS, heading, navigation, rudder, speed, tanks, time, transmission, weather, wind and more.