Minn Kota Mk230pc Precision Charger 2 Bank 15 Amps
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Minn Kota MK230C Precision Charger 2 bank, 15 amps per bankModel: 1832300
- Battery Selection by Bank - On each bank, you can select what battery type you have connected (AGM, gel or flooded lead acid) to guarantee a safe, protected charge.
- Low-Line Voltage Compensation - When outlets get overloaded or hooked up to long extension cords, they don’t put out the 120 volts they’re supposed to. That makes charge times go up — unless you’ve got a Precision charger, which compensates to deliver a fast, consistent charge no matter what
- Comprehensive LED Display - Know right where you’re at with the LED display on your Precision charger. It displays the selected battery type for each bank, connection status, state of charge and error codes.
- Automatic Multi-Stage Charging - Every Minn Kota charger controls the voltage and current your battery gets throughout the three stages of the charging cycle for a safe, precise charge.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation - Charging your batteries at higher or lower temperatures can damage your battery. Our on-board chargers sense outside temperature fluctuations and adjust the charge accordingly, providing a fast, accurate charge.
- True-Rated Output - Every Minn Kota on-board charger delivers a full, true-rated output for a faster charge.
- Digital Control - Our microprocessor-based design enables our chargers to continually monitor the temperature and state of charge. It means faster, more regulated, precise charge for your battery - and a longer day of worry-free fishing.
- AC Plug Holder - Included with all of our on-board chargers, this convenient holder keeps the charger plug dry, safe and easily accessible.
- Waterproof Construction - All of our on-board chargers are built tough, with waterproof, shock-resistant and vibration-resistant rugged construction. Plus, they’re saltwater-tested to fully combat corrosion.
|Amps per bank||15|
|Dimensions||9.5"" x 10"" x 3.75""|
REFUNDS/ RETURNS & POLICY
Shipping Policy | Thank you for visiting and shopping at ChaddyBoys.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy. All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Most orders ship same day if placed before 12pm EST. Shipping times range from 5-10 days on average with COVID. Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout ***Oversized items will cost more for shipping. Oversized items will be marked at checkout*** ( Chad Smith) Owner
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 29 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at Chaddy@ChaddyBoys.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at Chaddy@ChaddyBoys.com. Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Exceptions / non-returnable items Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.