Promariner Prosport Hd 20 Gen4 20 Amp Battery Charger 12-24v 2 Bank 120v Input
ProMariner ProSport HD 20 Gen4
12/24v 2 Bank 120v InputModel: 44020
- Microprocessor and software controlled charging technology for fast, precise charging.
- 100% of all available charging amps are utlilized by distributing unused charging amps to any one or combination of all batteries as needed.
- Upper, lower and rear facing heat sink design for optimal cooling while delivering true rated constant current charging amps during its two charge mode.
- LED fuel gauge style completion status. Four color multi-stage mode LED status bar. Mult-stage Charge Mode, Systems Check OK, individual Battery Status and Battery Type indication.
- Up to 40% lighter compared to an opoxy filled charger.
- Monitor and auto maintain batteries only when needed to maintain full staye of charge. This significantly reduces AC power consumption.
- 5 Stages: Analyzes, charages, conditions, auto maintains and reconditions batteries once a month during storage periods. Fully charges and extends battery life.
- Dual inline waterproof fuses, reverse polarity, over-temperatures, over-current, over-voltage and ignition protection. Certified to Marine UL 1236. CEC and DOE listed. FCC Class B.
- Pre-wired with 6' AC and DC cables.
- Battry Type: Group 24-31 Flooded, AGM, HP AGM, & GEL batteries
- 3 Year Warranty
ProSpsortHD Generation 4 boasts a new tri-surface heatsink design. This new heavy-duty lightweight design delivers significantly faster charging trhoug optimal cooling, while delivering true rated amp output during charge mode.
ProSprortHD'S enhanced microprocessor and software provides new digital features including: fuel gauge style Charge Completion Monitor, Charge Mode, invididual Fault indicators and three digitally selectable performance charge profiles for Flooded (lead acid), AGM and Gel batteries. HP AGM profile on ProSport HD 20 Dual only.
Fully automatic 5-stage charging enhances battery performance while extending battery life. System Check OK and Battery Status indicators provide real time installation and battery fault status.
Desiagned for use in harsh enviornments with our industrial grade jacketed DC and AC power cables which include new modled strain reliefs and wire splitters.Specifications
|DC Voltage Systems||12/24|
|No. of Batteries||2|
|AC & DC Cable Length||6'/6'|
|AC in||1.20v AC + 10% 50/60 Hz|
|AC Plug||NEMA 5-15|