Simrad SS75M 12 Degree TiltModel: 000-13909-001
- CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures.
- Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
- CHIRP range is 80kHz-130kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Provides extremely accurate data.
- The 12° tilt is ideal for boats with a 8° to 15° hull deadrise.
- The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
- Easily connect to NSSevo3
The SS75M is a bronze, thru-hull, tilted, medium-frequency (80-130kHz), depth and temperature transducer. The ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation, giving excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.Specifications
|Frequency||Medium CHIRP (80-130kHz)|
|Power rating||600 watts|
|Mounting style||Stainless Steel Thru-hull|
|Beamwidth @ -3db||24° to 16°|
|Cable length||10 meter|