T-Handle Latch - Black Flexible Rubber w/Keeper
Small Size (50 Series) is 112mm (4.81") when latched
These flexible handle latches adapt well to alignment irregularities in field use. But no matter how they are mounted or latched, their non-corrosive non-conductive UV-resistant thermoplastic elastomer handles provide consistent vibration-absorbing benefits for quiet and secure closure.
The flexible, black thermoplastic elastomer handle is enhanced with a variety of additional features and options to provide smooth trouble-free performance under real-world conditions.
- Built-in drag keeps latch handle stationary when unlatched
- Curved T-handle style provides sure grip for operating latch
- Different sizes and mounting styles accommodate a range of panel thicknesses
- Indented keeper ensures positive latching
- Provides intuitive ease of operation
- Completely non-corrosive materials
Standards and Specifications
- Flammability Rating: UL94-HB
- Automotive, Trucks
- Construction Equipment, Off-Road Vehicles, Farm Equipment
- Food Equipment
- Industrial Machinery, Machine Tools, Metal Cutting
- Lawn/Garden Equipment
Manufacturer : Southco
Manufacturer Part No : F7-53
UPC : 817382011001
Affirm and Shop Pay Installments
Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumershttps://www.affirm.com/licenses.