360® Marine™ - 32oz
CLEANS THE FUEL SYSTEM TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
STA-BIL 360® MARINE™ use it with every fill up to help keep your engine running cleaner, leaner, smoother and stronger than ever.
1oz treats up to 10 gallons (38 liters) of fuel. Product does not contain alcohol. Perfect for use in all boats, jet skies, and other watersport engines.
5-IN-1 MAXIMIZER HELPS TAKE PERFORMANCE OVER THE TOP
- PREVENT ETHANOL DAMAGE: Protect your entire fuel system against damaging rust and corrosion caused by moisture and ethanol fuels. Provides a protective coating on ALL the metal parts of the entire fuel system and combustion chamber, even when the engine is not running.
- INCREASE POWER: Strip away carbon buildup, gum and varnish that can inhibit engine performance, and get the most out of your fuel by burning it more completely. Bring back the power your engine once knew. Clear and prevent harmful gum, varnish and buildup throughout the combustion chamber and injectors.
- MAXIMIZE FUEL ECONOMY: Burn fuel more completely and efficiently by preserving the fuel system and engine.
- America’s #1 Ethanol Treatment
- Use for storage or use at every fill-up and keep marine fuel fresh for up to 12 months
- Effective in Non-Ethanol marine fuels
- Cleans the fuel system to improve performance
- Increases power and fuel efficiency in marine fuel systems & engines
- Use in your boat, jet ski, or any water sport engines
- Ultimate treatment and protection formula for ethanol and condensation
- Made in the U.S.A.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including benzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : STA-BIL
Manufacturer Part No : 22240
UPC : 073905222402
Affirm and Shop Pay Installments
Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumershttps://www.affirm.com/licenses.