ATLAS™ 12" Set Back Hydraulic Jack Plate - Heavy Duty
T-H Marine’s ATLAS™ Hydraulic Jack Plate is now available in a “HEAVY DUTY” upgrade.T-H Marine’s ATLAS™ Hydraulic Jack Plate is the #1 selling jack plate in the world and the #1 Choice by fishing professionals and boat manufacturers. With the ATLAS™ HEAVY DUTY, the product is available for applications on even larger outboards, rated for engines up to 400 hp.
5 REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE ATLAS™ HYDRAULIC JACK PLATE
- ATLAS™ is truly the best hydraulic jack plate in the world
- ATLAS™ is factory installed by more boat manufacturers than any other plate
- ATLAS™ is used by more professional fisherman than any other hydraulic jack plate
- ATLAS™ is the #1 selling hydraulic plate in the world – sold & serviced by more outlets
- ATLAS™ hydraulic actuator is made in the U.S.A. vs. our competitors being from China
6 WAYS THE ATLAS™ CHANGED HYDRAULIC JACK PLATES FOREVER
- ATLAS™ is made by T-H Marine/CMC, who were the FIRST to offer an actuator inside the jack plate – the competition copied
- ATLAS™ was the first plate to offer predrilling for shallow water anchors – the competition copied
- ATLAS™ was the first and only plate that did not require regular grease lubrication – the competition design cannot do that
- ATLAS™ was the first plate to include a heavy duty safety cable to protect boaters from engine entering cockpit upon failure
- ATLAS™ was the first plate to offer a very simple actuator replacement in the field
- ATLAS™ was the first major development in hydraulic jack plates in over a decade – spurring hydraulic jack plate improvement
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : T-H Marine Supplies
Manufacturer Part No : AHJ-12VHD-DP
UPC : 733572086904
Affirm and Shop Pay Installments
Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumershttps://www.affirm.com/licenses.