HOT FOOT™ Universal Original Foot Throttle for All Marine Engines
Now compatible with all Mercury 175-300 Pro XS outboard motors
The Original and ONLY real HOT FOOT™ Throttle
Drive your boat safer by driving it like your car. This is the one and only HOT FOOT™ throttle - the original boat foot throttle that has been on the market for 30+ years.
This throttle allows you to drive your boat like you do your car. You keep both hands on the wheel and control the throttle with your foot. The throttle returns to idle if you remove your foot. This throttle is a must-have for safe operation of high performance boats.
- Drive your boat like you drive your car -- features make driving your boat fun and safe
- Number one throttle on the market for over 20 years
- Provides added safety and performance
- Improves throttle control for all outboard and inboards
- All cast aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- Lightweight and resistant to corrosion
- Stainless steel hardware and non-sticking teflon and nylon bearing surfaces for trouble free operation
- Nylon and teflon bushings on all critical pivot points
- Stainless steel spring returns engine to idle position when released
- Equipped with toe clip for additional safety in extreme operating conditions
- Uses standard control cables for easy hook-up (longer throttle cable not included)
- Mounts directly to floor of boat with four screws (not included)
- Patented Idle Stop for FICHT and Optimax Engines
- Optional Slide Mount (HFM-1-DP) available for comfort and multiple drivers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : T-H Marine Supplies
Manufacturer Part No : HF-1-DP
UPC : 733572001600
Affirm and Shop Pay Installments
Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumershttps://www.affirm.com/licenses.