Centaur Charger - 12 VDC - 40AMP - 3-Bank - 120-240 VAC
- Quality without compromise - Aluminium epoxy powder coated cases with drip shield and stainless steel fixings withstand the rigors of an adverse environment: heat, humidity and salt air. Circuit boards are protected with an acrylic coating for maximum corrosion resistance. Temperature sensors ensure that power components will always operate within specified limits, if needed by automatic reduction of output current under extreme environmental conditions.
- Universal 90-265V AC input voltage range and also suitable for DC supply (AC-DC and DC-DC operation) All models will operate without any adjustment needed over a 90 to 265 Volt input voltage range, whether 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- The chargers also accept a 90-400 V DC supply.
- Three outputs that each can supply the full output current Three isolated outputs to simultaneously charge 3 battery banks Each output is capable to supply the full rated current.
- Three-stage charging, with temperature compensation The Centaur charges at bulk rate until the output has reduced to 70% of the rated Amps, at which a 4 hour timer begins. After the timed period the charger switches to float rate. An internal temperature sensor is used to compensate the charge voltage with – 2 mV/ºC (– 1 mV/ºF) per cell. A DIP switch is available to select the optimum charge/float voltages for Flooded Lead-acid, Gel or AGM batteries
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
Manufacturer : Victron Energy
Manufacturer Part No : CCH012040000
UPC : 8719076021490
Affirm and Shop Pay Installments
Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumershttps://www.affirm.com/licenses.