Xantrex 100W Xantrex Solar Portable Flex KitModel: 783-0100-01
- 50% lighter*
- 25% the size*
- 5 busbar technology**
- 2 year product warranty
- *Compared to a Xantrex 100W portable kit
- Solar Panel - The Xantrex Solar 100W portable flex kit features 5 busbar mono-crystalline cells.
- Charge Controller - A 10A Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) charge controller is provided to charge and protect your batteries. Featuring an LCD screen, two USB ports, multi-stage battery charging algorithm, charging protections, and real-time system indicators.
- Battery Connections - Three ways to connect to your battery using a SAE connector, battery rings or battery clamps.
- Easy Storage and Carry - Incredibly lightweight and compact, easy to set-up, carry or store
- Tilting Legs - Equipped with tilting legs to allow you to angle the solar panel towards the sun and maximize solar energy harvesting.
The Xantrex Solar 100W portable flex kit features an incredibly lightweight and compact solution. The panel is half the weight and a quarter the size of our 100W portable kit.
The solar kit includes a 10A charge controller and system hardware that is designed as a plug-n-play charging solution. Users have the ability to connect to their batteries using ring terminals, battery clamps, or an SAE connector for pre-wired RV solar ports. The charge controller and adapter cables are stored in a built-in solar bag. Adjustable tilting legs allow the user to orient their modules at the perfect angle towards the sun. These portable kits fold into an easy-to-store location and is ideal for applications where it may be impractical to have a permanently mounted solar panel.